Your registration fee of $300 includes the following:
- A Thursday evening Meet & Greet with all designers, including a snack and dessert buffet complete with a welcome bag of gifts (of course, it wouldn't be a retreat weekend without prize drawings!)
- A full lunch buffet on Friday between classes (with more prize drawings!)
- Entry to our fabulous designer boutique, featuring our teachers plus Lila Umstead from Lila's Studio, Barbara Hutson of Queenstown Samplers, Hand-dyed Fabrics by Stephanie -- plus more to be announced
- A framing workshop with Catherine Winneberger, former framer and shop owner, to help you learn about framing your work
Class fees for the classes are as follows and are in addition to the registration fee:
- Kathy Barrick (teaching on Friday morning) - $100
- Sue Hillis (teaching on Friday afternoon) - $100 note that prestitching will be required for this class
- Kimberly Nugent (teaching all day on Saturday) - fee to be announced soon!
- Pricing on the Stacy Nash Make-It-Take-It to be announced as soon as we know.
Information on the Sue Hillis Class:
This class will be a finishing class which requires pre-stitching on a 32 count Vintage Country Mocha Belfast. The design must be done on 32 count to fit the easel that is pictured. Sue Hillis will be supplying the boards, calico fabrics, pearl buttons, ribbon, pearl feet, cluny lace and other trims. She will have an assortment of calico fabrics, and trims for you to choose from to construct your easel. When you sign up for the class, I will be sending you the chart, linen and threads as well as the buttons so you can have the design stitched ahead of the class.
In addition, one of my stitchers is currently stitching this design on a 32 V Blue Whisper Belfast with Patriotic colors and the buttons will also be patriotic. If you would like to do our Patriotic version, I will send you the chart, linen, threads and patriotic buttons. Sue Hillis will be supplying everything else that you need. I will put a picture of the new stitching out as quickly as we can get it stitched.
Attention Aida Stitchers: We will also be able to accomodate you with a 16 count version of either colorway if you would like to participate in the class.
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, remember this is a pre-stitch and needs to be started now so you will be ready to take the class.
Pictures and more information about the projects will be added just as soon as we have them.
Of course, the shop will be open during our retreat weekend for your shopping convenience!
We have secured a block of rooms at the hotel at a special rate of $99 per night for your convenience. The rooms at this rate will fill up fast, so don't delay! Please use the link below to make your reservations, or call the hotel and tell them that you're with the Needlecraft Corner retreat.
While the hotel rate doesn't include breakfast, you can purchase a regular or continental breakfast from 7 till 9 each morning. There are also a number of restaurants in the area around the hotel from which you can choose.
To attend the retreat, please call 888-423-8008 or email email@example.com and let us know! We need a $150 deposit to hold your place (we regret that this deposit is non-refundable) by May 1. Your balance is due by June 1. If you are signing up for any of the three classes, you'll need to pay for them by May 1, as we need to give a firm number to our teachers for how many students they can expect.
We hope you'll join us as we celebrate this milestone!
To order or get more information on any of the items above, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org